Tipo 00 flour, Semolina flour, Cultiveat spinach, Eggs, and Salt.
1. Boil 1 litre of water in a pot. Add 2 tablespoons of salt to the water and bring it to a rolling boil.
2. Once the water is at a rolling boil, add frozen pasta and cook for 1.5 - 2 minutes. (Note: Pasta does not need to be defrosted prior to cooking).
3. Gently stir the pasta with a fork to prevent it from sticking to each other.
4. Taste the pasta to check if it's cooked at the 1.5 - 2 minute mark. Once it's done, remove the pasta from the water.
5. Add the pasta to a heated sautee pan of sauce or olive oil, and sautee for a short while before serving. Season to taste.